|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||BGC, Metro Manila|
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila
|Job Description||* DATA MANAGEMENT - Develop, test, manage and maintain VBA and macro scripts, SQL queries and tables on an ongoing basis to ensure Excel file reporting is kept accurate. - Keep data integrity amongst databases or tables that are references of the scripts. Reconcile each data file and resolve any discrepancies. - Locate and define new process improvement for automated reports, data output and performance indicators to identify root cause and correct code problems. - Manage and create MS Access databases as needed - Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, opportunities and troubleshooting issues within the organization based on data. * REPORTING, CONSOLIDATION & ANALYSIS - Collects, consolidates and analyse data from various sources - Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. - Ensure that performance reports are accurate (reconcile reports and resolve discrepancies), complete and up-to-date - Support reporting analysts and consumers needing data - Identify and resolve reporting issues proactively - Provides insights and data analysis on aggregated and consolidated data to interpret its business value to the organization|
|Job Qualifications||- At least 2 years’ of related experience in data processing & report writing/analysis with
use of SQL query or VBA/macro scripts. (Longer tenured applicants will be considered
for senior position and compensation.)
- Proficiency in data manipulation in MS Excel
- Experienced in MS Excel / Access to process large data sets, import/export data,
pivot tables and pivot charts; VBA/macros - ability to understand, use and code
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of data collection, management and analysis
- Back office or business processing support experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Familiarity with databases and database management tools is a plus but not a
- Comfortable and passionate with data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering courses, Statistics,
Mathematics, or equivalent working experience.
*Positions for new graduates are also open but consideration will only be given to those
with a technical or STEM degree similar to those mentioned.
|Go back to list of jobs|